Top 115 Proposal Essay Topics – Examples for College Students
A proposal essay is very simple to understand. You are to come up with an idea and provide some evidence. It is important to mention that the idea doesn’t have to be a good one. In this case, you are to prove that it can be carried out into practice. Here are the best proposal essay ideas from the various spheres.
A Student’s Lifestyle
- How to make the home study more effective.
- How can students make their schools more successful?
- What are the best ways to rest during the studying semester?
- How to become a better reader? What can we really learn from books?
- How to become less responsive without getting an emotional block.
- What should students do to be more tolerant of others?
- How to make your outfit reflect your individuality without being controversial?
- The best ways to accept the society and make it accept you.
- The ways to succeed in studies without being exhausted.
- What can students do to make their schools a safer place?
It is easier for a student to write about something relevant. That is why proposal essays about students life are very popular.
Motivation Proposal Essay Topics
- Is money a good motivator? How to look forward to your future without being terrified about your income.
- How should students be taught to take a failure?
- How can we learn from other people’s mistakes?
- Happiness is in your head: The psychological tricks to become happier.
- How to come to terms with the fact that perfectionism is wrong and destructive?
- How to visualize your future right?
- How to prevent an emotional breakdown during the exams.
- How can students make their contact sports experience at college beneficial for the future life?
Motivational issues are really interesting for college students. A proposal essay on such a topic allows one to get and to share motivation.
Curriculum Proposal Essay Ideas
- Is it reasonable to exclude the theory of evolution from the curriculum?
- Should students be allowed to choose courses in their curriculum? Are there any negative consequences of this freedom?
- Can we pick the length of our education at university?
- The reasons to include happiness studies to the curriculum.
- Are there any progressive ways to combine religion, psychology, and science on the curriculum?
- Should religious studies be a part of the curriculum? How to make it work for all the confessions?
- How to improve sexual education at school.
- Do schools need any physical activity on the curriculum?
- Is there any useless knowledge we get at school?
- Should students be tested regularly?
This is one of the top proposal essay subjects. The point is that students always want to change something about their education. Curriculum proposal topics is a way to try.
- What newest trends of psychology should teachers use to improve the class performance.
- Why does educational process depend equally on students and teachers? How can both parties make it more effective?
- The ways to talk about sexual education without making anyone uncomfortable.
- The best ways to benefit from a course you don’t like.
- Do we have to return to the same-sex classes to improve students’ performance?
- Do we still need grades at school? Other ways to monitor and improve students’ performance.
- Do schools need to ban typing lectures?
- Can teachers tell small kids about the negative aspects of life?
- The studying techniques that should be banned from school.
- The studying techniques useful for both students and teachers.
- How can teachers raise their students’ self-esteem and what are the reasons to do so?
- The ways of estimating student physical activity at school.
- The ways students should be taught about their health.
- How can teachers ‘protect’ their students from procrastinating?
- How can teachers help their students overcome the psychological pressure in class?
The list of proposal topics wouldn’t be full without teaching teachers how to teach. Any ideas on how the educational process can be improved go under this category.
- What example should parents set to make their children more successful in life?
- The ways parents can influence their children without pushing.
- Physical punishment at home: How can the society liquidate it completely?
- What is the best alternative to punishing children?
- Should children be rewarded for good performance at school?
- Should parents pay children for doing household chores? What are other ways to motivate children?
- How can parents motivate their children not to postpone important tasks?
- Can parents let their children do whatever they want? The discipline in ‘freedom.’
- The objective reason why parents blame schools for spoiling their children. The ways to share responsibility.
- Why we take misunderstanding for hatred: The ways to overcome excessively strong emotions in parent-children relationships.
This category is rather close to the previous one in its message. Students analyze the mistakes made by their own and their fellow students’ parents to suggest a solution that would satisfy all the parties.
- Should you start traditions in the family? The importance of family traditions.
- How to compromise in the family: Meat eaters and vegans.
- How to compromise in the family: Different religious beliefs.
- How to compromise in the family: Generation gap.
- What are the ways to become more respectful of your family?
This category constitutes good proposal essay topics. Unlike the topics about parenting, students get an opportunity to analyze their own behavior and attitude.
The Internet and Mass Media
- How can we control the information we get from the Internet?
- Should we ban children from watching TV?
- How can parents teach their children to use the Internet at the best value?
- Should there be any responsibility for taking pictures and videos of people without their permission?
- The lessons of censoring the Internet in other countries: Is there something we can adopt?
- The ways to use social media to increase students’ productivity.
- Is the student-teacher communication in social media ethical?
- How to see the truth in the Internet headlines: The lessons of information wars
- How should students respond to cyberbullying?
- The ways to prevent cyber crimes.
These are really easy proposal essay topics because they concern everybody in the contemporary world.
Acute Social Problems Relevant for College Students
- The ways to increase the social responsibility of students.
- What can we do to make our cities cleaner?
- Should subcultures be monitored by educational institutions? The benefits of diversity.
- What is wrong with today’s attitude towards disabled people? Is there anything left to change?
- What can schools do to reduce the number of suicides among students?
- If your friend got a problem: What can we do to prevent drug and alcohol addiction.
- How can you help a friend in depression?
- What can we do to make reading more popular?
- How should the government regulate book prices to make people read more?
- Why has feminism returned? How to prevent sexism at school.
- What are the ways the country can help orphans find new families?
- How to make your driving safer?
Proposal essay topics with solutions may concern some moral and ethical issues of the society.
Government and Society
- In what way the educational system can be improved by the government?
- Is there still need for the capital punishment?
- Should organizers and activists be punished for flash mobs?
- Should government control the birth rate?
- How to improve the medical insurance policy. Does it serve patients, hospitals or both?
- The ways to understand the bureaucracy? What are the benefits of this concept?
- Why do we often underestimate the experience of the past? How to become more mindful on the level of society?
- The ways to improve economic situation without limiting immigration.
- Should we ban human genetic engineering?
- How to make genetic engineering work for, not against, us?
These are proposals that should (or shouldn’t) be implemented on the governmental level. Usually, they deal with improving various policies and overall quality of living in the country.
- The effective ways to convince a child to choose a healthy lifestyle.
- Do healthy nutrition basics have to be taught at schools?
- Debates about health: Are they to be banned from schools for being too subjective?
- What are the healthy alternatives to caffeine?
- How to choose your sleep pattern?
- How can we combine fun and healthy lifestyle?
- The safest ways for students to improve their health without medication.
- Do we need drug tests in college sports teams?
- Why should we stop discussing marijuana legalization?
- The problem of smoking among the youth: Can we stop it once and for all?
Staying healthy is one of the major trends. There is plenty of information about it on the Web.
Proposal Essays on Environmental Protection and Animal Rights
- The ways to be more responsible for your pets.
- How to protect animal rights without becoming too radical.
- Are there ways ordinary people can reduce a global warming threatening?
- How can we motivate others to save the planet?
- Do we still need to bother about environmental protection? What can we change?
Not too many students pick a proposal essay topic from this category. It can be explained by the fact that a lot of young people still don’t have a clear position on the subject. Although, these topics are very interesting too.
- Is the client always right? How to be a good customer.
- How should corporations reward the employees, apart from paying money?
- How to build a corporate ethical policy?
- The best ways to set your company mission.
- How the problem of resistance to change can be solved at the workplace.
- An inexperienced worker: How to find your way after college.
- How the problem of resistance to change can be solved at the workplace.
- An inexperienced worker: How to find your way after college.
- The ways to influence corporate policies acceptable to students.
- The ways to improve corporate responsibility of a company.
These topics are not just for those who study management, HR, and economics. After all, everybody will face these issues in the future career.
Hopefully, the topic samples and proposal paper prompts that we have collected for you will help you to get more motivated. Once you get an idea, the process of writing is going to be much easier.
Narrative Essay Examples
110 Informative Essay Topics for Curious and Intelligent Minds
Against Animal Testing Essay
Freedom in America Essay
Essays for children/Students (Age-6-10)
Creative Essay writing is now recognized as one of the most beneficial activity for kids for their overall personality development. Therefore, it is important that we introduce and encourage kids, the art of writing at an early age itself. Essay writing helps kids to engage in diverse thoughts, inspire them to use their imagination and motivates them to read more. It is also one of the most enjoyable way to practice grammar and improve their written and spoken English.
Please find below a list of simple essays suitable for kids of Age 6-10 studying in Grade UKG, 1,2,3,4 . Feel free to use the comment box below to suggest new topics of your interest.
If you are looking for more advanced topics for children/Students of age 10 -15, Please click here
Myself and Family
Essay on My favorite day-Sunday
Essay on my three wishes
If I could invent a new toy
My Best memory
Essay-My Lovely Sister
Essay-My favorite Animal
Essay-My favorite Subject
Essay-My Adorable sister
Essay-First gift i received
Essay-My pet animal
Essay-My Pet Rabbit
Essay-My favorite Season
Essay-My favorite Flower
Essay-My Favourite Fruit
Essay-My First Bicycle
Essay on How i learned to speak English
An unforgettable dream-
Essay-My Favorite Cartoon-Scooby Doo
Essay-My favourite Toy-Barbie
Essay-My Barbie Doll
My Favourite Cartoon- Batman
Morals and Proverbs
Essay on My Favorite proverb
Essay on A friend in need is a friend indeed
Essay on Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Essay on Beware of Unknown Gift
Essay on If you can dream it, you can do it
Essay on Essay on One good turn deserves another
Essay on Honesty is the best policy
Essay on If i were a bird
Essay-Visit to a Park
Essay-In the Garden
Essay-If i were a tree
Essay-Trees are our Best friends
If i were a butterfly
The place i would like to live
On a hot summer Day
A visit to my village
Who is a Friend
If you are looking for more advanced topics for children of age 10 -15, Please click here
Leave a comment and help us to improve
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
111 Replies to “Essays for children/Students (Age-6-10)”
Please help me in giving ideas of essay on (me and my toys).Reply
I want short essay on my favorite subject for std.1Reply
i want to short essay on world literacy dayReply
ya………….. it is good and was useful for my brotherReply
please help us to give me eassay on”clean self”Reply
Plz help me The funniest thing i ever do…. for age 5Reply
please help me to give essay on ” worship parents first and then GOD”Reply
Please let me know essay on freedomReply
Today i want that essay………Reply
i really love himReply
I like itReply
I need two paragraph/eassay on “Occupation” and “Calendar”Reply
Nice liked it and useful too………Reply
Pl. Help for essay on the topic ‘right use of time’ for std 4Reply
please help me how to write essay on toys for class-2 studentsReply
Please help me to write essay on balloonReply
please help me for short essay on balloonReply
pls help me write an essay on Me Indian LoyalReply
Hai, thanks for totall essay, so helfull for the childReply
I want essay about paper ,mountainReply
I Want A essay about Make in IndiaReply
I want a short essay on fox forclass 2Reply
I want a short essay on fox for class 2Reply
is it a short essay about my favourite colorReply
please wrote for me an short essay topic.i like cartoom because.Reply
a friend need indeed eassyReply
Kindly add speach about my familyReply
if i could flyReply
a visit to a bazaarReply
This website is really very astonishing! I loved it is adorable and the topics are very easy for the composition to write!Reply
very useful for the kids. really I enjoyed it.Reply
I want essay about books .Reply
please help me with a one minute speech , ‘ The food we eat ‘. 7 yearsReply
Pls help me with a short note on what does it mean to ba a happy
For kg student
hi looking after 9 and 11 year oldReply
Elocution competition on chocolate house & what if toys could speak for class 1 please helpReply
I want a essay on ” Naadum Veedum” Tamil Title. for my son studying in class-3. Please do me a favour.Reply
Thank you! I found this realy helpful! 😀Reply
Nice topic and most important essay i like itReply
Good, but not for 9,10 years old children’sReply
Nice topics but not good for 9,10 years children’s .Reply
Pls help me to write 150 – 200 Wordd essay on How to keep my school happy.Reply
Pls help me on essay for std 1
Essay on what i for my countryReply
Plz give me some lines on tramReply
Please publish speech on my favourite cartoon chota bheem for class kg.Reply
Please help me to write a paragraph on ‘ thae day a cat entered our kitchen’Reply
science a courseReply
Sorry but I prefer more suggestions at this page.Reply
Pls help me to write a paragraph on My journey in class 2Reply
Pls help me to write few lines on My journey to 2nd class.Reply
Excellent topics covered. More topics should be added .. Please add topice for the age group of 3-6 also.. Excellent site..Reply
i need an eassy on the first day at school for age 11Reply
Excellent topics covered.. Please add more topics for the age group of 3-6. Excellent sites.Reply
plz some moreReply
there should be hints in essayReply
Please send an essay for my son 2nd std .topic my favorite professionReply
it was not so goodReply
I want essay on pizza for 1st standard kid in eight to ten easy linesReply
Keep up d good work, a very good platform for kidsReply
happy fathers dayReply
Nice essays for studiesReply
Nice topics for childrensReply
Wow Krishna it’s just fantastic.your’re so goodReply
excellent selection of material but I prefer adding topics more frequentlyReply
Excellent topic for kids I like it good jobReply
We all the bestReply
It’s awesome in favor of me to have a website, which is useful designed
for my know-how. thanks adminReply
its really too good for childsReply
This is a great website my son and daughter love itReply
Very Useful info. Thanks for sharing. awesome. Keep up the good work. Hope to see more topics.Reply
Very resourceful. I hope you keep it fecund by adding more topics and hints on how to write about them. Well done.Reply
It is very good.Reply
Thank for essey available at your site.
l want excellent speech about “my birthday celebration” for my son 1 standardReply
Please send essay on care for animals for class 3rd students in my gmail pleaseReply
Pl send me essay My favourite dish for 2nd stdReply
very good to see such small and very useful essays here. Really helpful.Reply
Great work. I want an essay of the magic paintbrush .hope it won’t be too hardReply
Great work . Very useful people. It’s just greatReply
Very nice topics are covered. More topics such as on doctor, engineer, teacher etc. should also be added at the ealiest. Please add topics for the age group of 4-6 also. Our kids are currently within this age group of 4-6. Excellent site and keep it up please.Reply
I want articles about “is it better to have older siblings or younger siblings”Reply
I am very happy to visit this kidsessays.com .Reply
pls send me essay for farm animalsReply
I need a boy that got low mark in his exam. Then he hardworking too much and getting higgiest mark in his examination. Pls send to meReply
Pls send essay for my dauther class iii, topic if i were a tree.Reply
Have a look at this link
It’s very useful for child. I am interested your channelReply
hey kids do you like whatsapp send me your answer pleaseReply
It very good.But I need an essay on the day I got a prize.Reply
It very good and cool.but the thing is I need an essay on the day I got a prize.Reply
I need essays for ‘my book’ plz…Reply
Come On Everyone…….. Chill please.. Give them time to upload.. Its not them uploading but other students so just be patient and wait…Reply
Can’t you do love longer essays I mean seriouslyReply
I want an essay on the topic books are out beats friendsReply
i want a essay about a superhero helping the enviornmentReply
I wanted an essay on time… 15 lines for class 1Reply
Eassy for class 2 student on : What you would like to change in India why?Reply
Topic…sweet memories of primary sectionReply
I upload essay on my best friendsReply